- 1 kg. chicken fillets
- 1 a large package of cream 18% (400ml.)
- ½ half a bunch of dill
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of curry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of hot peppers
- 1 teaspoon of soil
- half a teaspoon of ground pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped or squeezed through a press)
- 4 teaspoons of vegetable oil
Clean the chicken fillets, rub them in a paper towel, cut into medium cubes.
Mix the marinade ingredients.
Coat the chicken pieces in the marinade thoroughly so that each piece of chicken is covered with the spices.
Put in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Preheat a deep pan and toss the chicken on it.
Fry on all sides over high heat. Then reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Finally, add the cream and mix thoroughly, it should form a thick, dark yellow sauce.
Simmer for another 5 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with chopped dill.
It tastes great with noodles, rice or fahit patties.